top of page
It was a privilege to work on this fine Grade 1 Listed Building
Built in 1577 for the merchant Richard Churche, it is one of the oldest buildings in Cheshire, having survived the great fire of 1583 which destroyed most of Nantwich. It took us over a year to obtain the Town Planning and Listed Building consents needed to bring the building back to life as a specialist fish restaurant.
bottom of page